As a full-service plumbing contractor, we provide a full range of plumbing services.
Got A Leak? We Can Locate It Fast!
Call (760) 349-1777 or fill out the form below and a Plumber will contact you.
"*" indicates required fields
LeakDetection Services San Diego
When you suspect a leak has occurred at your home or business, contacting a professional right away to find the source of the leak and stop it from causing more damage are the most important actions to take. But plumbing leak detection can be messy and invasive when leaks happen under the slab or foundation or in hidden pipes. Hometown Plumbing is proud to offer non-invasive leak detection, underground leak detection, and plumbing leak detection services in San Diego.
Non-Invasive Leak Detection
Old fashioned slab leak detection included tearing up a portion of the slab to try and find the leak. But Hometown Plumbing’s electronic leak detection uses acoustics to isolate and identify leaks in tricky or hard-to-get-to locations. Slab leak detection can be completed quickly and accurately with Hometown Plumbing’s experts to save critical time. With our electronic leak detection service, we will locate exactly which places need plumbing service or repair without adding costly and time-consuming damage to your structure in search of the leak. No damage will be done to your slab or foundation using our non-invasive leak detection service.
How Does Non-Invasive Leak Detection Work?
Just like underwater sonar is used to “see” using sounds, our electronic leak detection service uses sonar sounds to listen to and create a visual representation of water moving through pipes or leaking out where it should not. This electronic leak detection service helps Hometown Plumbing to “see” the problem without digging or opening up a slab or foundation clearly to pin down exactly where the leak is happening.
Benefits to Using Non-Invasive Leak Detection
- Quick identification of leak location
- No damage will be done to the home or business to locate the leak
- An accurate diagnosis of a leak means no concern about unnecessary plumbing work
- Less damage to your property since the leak will be addressed faster
- Easier clean up after plumbing repair
- Building trust with Hometown Plumbers with our reliable technology
- Often is a less expensive option since no extra digging will be required outside of actual repair
Got A Slab Leak? We Can Locate & Repair (760) 349-1777
Underground Leak Detection
Does your home or business suspect a leak in the slab or foundation? Many homeowners and businesses may think that they have a leak but don’t know the signs or what to look for. Here are a few ways you can tell that you need Hometown Plumbing’s underground leak detection services to see if the structure is safe or in need of repairs:
- An unexplained jump in the water bill without intended extra usage may indicate a leak.
- If you hear running water when no faucets or sources are turned on, you may have a slab leak.
- A slab or foundation leak is possible if you notice pooling water outside of the structure, in the yard, or near the foundation without a specific explanation like sprinkler system usage or a recent rainfall.
- When extra moisture is felt inside the home or building, a foundation or slab leak could be suspected.
What to Do When an Underground Leak is Suspected
If you think that there is a slab or foundation leak that is underground, its time to call in the experts. The professionals at Hometown Plumbing in San Diego are ready to work with you to quickly locate the source of any underground leak and help your home or business avoid any future damage.
Since leaks don’t always show damage in the location of the leak, it is critical to locate the source of the leak as quickly as possible. The experts at Hometown Plumbing’s underground leak detection service will locate and fix the leak quickly so you can avoid costly damages that unrepaired leaks can cause in a just short amount of time.
Plumbing Leak? We Can Locate & Repair (760) 349-1777
Plumbing Leak Detection Services
Are you hearing running water when no faucets are turned on? Have you noticed damp flooring or wall spots? If so, you may need to set up a plumbing leak detection service with Hometown Plumbing to determine if your pipes have sprung a leak before more damage occurs. Plumbing leaks can happen for all kinds of reasons that need to be repaired, including:
- rusty pipes that corrode over time
- old pipes that develop holes or weak spots after years of use
- high water pressure that damages the integrity of the pipes over time
- poor water quality can cause pinholes in pipes caused by limescale or mineral deposits
- shifting foundations can misalign pipes or cause them to rupture
When to Call for Suspected Plumbing Leaks
Anytime you think that there is unexplained or unexpected water in your home or business, it is time to set up a plumbing leak detection service. Since leaks don’t always show damage in the location of the leak, it is critical to locate the damage or problem as quickly as possible. The experts at Hometown Plumbing will find the source and fix the leak quickly so you can avoid costly damages that unrepaired leaks can cause in a just short amount of time.
Choose Hometown Plumbing
We have all the necessary experience, training, and equipment for economical slab leak detection and repair. And you will have our workmanship and satisfaction guarantee. Call us for same-day appointments and 24/7 emergency services.