A customer requested assistance with a clogged toilet. We discovered water in the bottom units after inspecting the property. We walked around the property looking for a cleanout and found one behind the washing machine, which was already leaking. The cleanout cap was removed to keep the other units from overflowing, and a large amount of water gushed out. We turned off the building’s water supply to prevent further water accumulation. To properly clean the drain, it was cable snaked several times with various sizes of wires. The cause of the halt was an abundance of wipes and roots. We tested the drainage system by turning on the water and running it through numerous units to ensure it worked properly.