As a full-service plumbing contractor, we provide a full range of sewer line services.
SCHEDULE SERVICE ONLINE
Call (760) 349-1777 or fill out the form below and a Plumber will contact you.
Expert Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
A damaged sewer line must be fixed right away, and our team is ready to arrive on location in less than 90 minutes, any time of the day or night. No problem is too tough for our sewer line repair and installation team — whether a grease blockage, a major root intrusion, or a collapsed sewer pipe. Even with the worst issues, we can often avoid the disruption and expense of extensive digging with trenchless pipe bursting and trenchless sewer lining. Hometown Plumbing provides affordable sewer line services to all San Diego, Riverside and surrounding areas. Schedule an appointment today.
Sewer Line Repairs
A spot repair can be performed when there is only a short section of the damaged sewer line and the rest of the pipe is in good condition. That involves digging a small area to gain access to the underground pipe and then replacing just that section of the pipe.
Sewer Line Replacement
If the sewer pipe is generally in poor condition or particularly old, replacing the entire line is usually the most cost-effective option in the long run. Even if your home or commercial building is relatively new the contractor may have used an older already existing sewer line. That means corrosion and the earth have had plenty of time to cause problems, and materials later found by the plumbing industry to be inferior may have been used.
Roots In The Sewer Line? We Can Help! Call Today (760) 349-1777
Our Sewer Services
Our state-of-the-art in-pipe video inspection cameras help to avoid any unnecessary actions. That saves time and money, and a big potential disruption.
Various types of clogs — tree roots, some other foreign object, or sludge build-up — can usually be cleared inexpensively. But if there is a leak or an otherwise damaged line the sewer pipe will need to be repaired or replaced. Common causes and problems include the following:
- Corrosion creates roughness that reduces the flow, catches grease and debris, and may eventually lead to a leak. Galvanized and cast iron pipes are especially prone to corrosion.
- Older clay tile and other types may collapse due to earth movement or the weight of heavy equipment above it.
- Cracks, breaks open joints, and offset joints can occur in just about every type of older sewer lines. These problems also result from earth movements such as settling, erosion, and earthquakes.
- Earth movement or poor installation can also lead to a dip in the line. Since sewage and drains flow by gravity, that low point accumulates sludge that causes frequent backups.
Sewer Lines Is Our Specialty. Schedule An Appointment Now! (760) 349-1777
Trenchless Sewer Repair and Replacement
Fortunately, replacing the entire line no longer means the major expense and disruption of digging up the old line. Trenchless sewer repair can take care of a hard-to-reach location and even replace the entire line from just one or two relatively small holes. There are two main methods to avoid the expense of digging as well as major sidewalk and driveway repairs:
- Trenchless pipe bursting sends ahead down the line that bursts the old pipe part. That makes room and establishes the path for pulling through a single length of a somewhat flexible line. The new materials have been proven to be long-lasting and root-resistant, and there are no joints to shift and open up.
- Trenchless pipe lining reinforces a section of pipe or creates a long seamless pipe inside the existing pipe. Pipelining works by pulling in a resin-soaked glass fabric then letting that resin cure in place to create a new pipe.
By choosing premium manufacturers both methods can have expected lifetimes of 50 years or more.
Choose Hometown Plumbing
When choosing Hometown Plumbing for sewer line repair and installation plumbing services you can rest assured that all work will be completed in a timely manner with top-quality materials and exceptional workmanship. We are properly licensed for sanitary sewer work, and our experts will consult with you to determine the best route forward. You are going to receive a detailed estimate or fixed price, at highly competitive rates, before work begins.